To impact paediatric emergency knowledge, skills and attitudes to health workers.
Equip participants with knowledge and skills on:
- Paediatric Basic Life support
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- Paediatric Trauma Management
- team leadership in clinical emergency care in a variety of clinical incidences
Introduction, recognition and management of the seriously ill child, basic life support and use of Bulb Valve Mask(BVM), foreign body removal (FBAO), Trauma, Cardiac Arrhythmia, Airway Vascular Arrhythmia, Newborn Respiratory Failure, Circulatory Failure and scenario Demonstration.
Eligible Applicants and Number:
Not more than 32 participants including Doctors, Nurses, Clinical Officers
The Fee covers:
Tuition, teaching and learning materials, venue, mid-morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a certificate.
Mode of payment:
Money Transfer to Gertrude’s Institute of Child Health and Research, Bank Account or by Institutional Cheque
The course will be offered at the Gertrude’s Institute of Child Health and Research, Muthaiga.
Duration of the Course:
Mode of Application:
By filling in the application form and mailing to email@example.com
Clinicians and allied professionals involved in the training of healthcare workers on the provision of resuscitation services in Kenya and UK.
Mode of delivery:
- Lectures and tutorials
- Small group workshops
- Small group discussions
- Skills stations demonstrations
- Skills Stations Closed discussions
- Open discussions
- Student-based Self-directed learning/facilitator teaching
Mode of evaluation
- Pre course MCQ evaluation questionnaire
- Outcome based assessment and evaluation
- Practical individualized summative assessment & evaluation
- End of Course/post course evaluation MCQ questionnaire
Apply now to:
Gertrude’s Institute of Child Health and Research
P.O Box 42325 -00100
Tel: (+254) 759297589