Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital is the most established Paediatric hospital in East and Central Africa. The hospital provides healthcare to children in Nairobi and its environs as well as those referred from all over Kenya and neighboring countries. In addition to the one hundred bed facility at Muthaiga, the hospital runs a network of seventeen (17) outpatient facilities located in the suburbs of Nairobi and other parts of the Country.
To continue delivering on our promise of quality healthcare for children, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:-
- Providing theoretical and clinical instructions of students to ensure mastery of skills.
- Monitoring students’ performance to maintain instructional standards.
- Developing and reviewing curriculum in line with Nursing Council requirements.
- Conducting tests for (theory and practical) and evaluation of student’s assignment and performance
- Participating in quality programs, clinical audits and research.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BscN).
- Higher Diploma in either Perioperative Theatre nursing or Diploma in Perioperative Theatre Technology (TVET) is desirable and an added advantage.
- Certification as a TVET instructor (added advantage).
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year working experience as a Tutor.
- Certificate in any Paediatric Resuscitation skills (added advantage).
- Valid Nursing Council of Kenya Practice license.
If interested in the position, send in your application enclosing your CV together with a one-page testimony detailing why you feel you are best suited for this position.
Applications should be sent via the recruitment portal https://apps.gerties.org:8073/login to be received not later than Sunday 15th October 2023.