Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital is the most established Paediatric hospital in East and Central Africa. The hospital provides healthcare to children in Nairobi and its environs as well as those referred from all over Kenya and neighboring countries. In addition to the one hundred bed facility at Muthaiga, the hospital runs a network of seventeen (17) outpatient facilities located in the suburbs of Nairobi and other parts of the Country.
To continue delivering on our promise of quality healthcare for children, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:-
Vacancy Announcement – Dental Officers
1. Have a Degree in Dental Surgery
2. Have a current practicing license and retention certificate.
3. A valid resuscitation certificate.
4. At least 2 years of experience after internship, experience in private practice will be an added advantage.
1. Participation in public health promotions
2. Giving oral health and nutrition care talks
3. Liaising with other team members and the public in health promotion initiatives
4. Participation in continuous professional dental / medical education activities by preparation and presentation of topics/case reports
Interested in the position, send in your application enclosing your CV together with a one-page testimony detailing why you feel you are best suited for this position.
Applications should be sent via the recruitment portal https://apps.gerties.org:8073/login.
“Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital is an equal opportunity employer”