Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital is the most established Paediatric hospital in East and Central Africa. The hospital provides healthcare to children in Nairobi and its environs as well as those referred from all over Kenya and neighboring countries. In addition to the one hundred bed facility at Muthaiga, the hospital runs a network of sixteen (16) outpatient facilities located in the suburbs of Nairobi and other parts of the Country.
To continue delivering on our promise of quality healthcare for children, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:-
Branch Accountant (1)
Main Purpose of this Position
The Branch Accountant job entails providing comprehensive and adequate management accounting and departmental reporting.
Key Responsibilities of the Position
- Accurate and timely banking
- Supervision of front office staff with regard to cashiering processes
- Effective revenue management at the respective unit
- Credit control management at the respective unit
- Supervision of inventory management
- Supervision of assets management at the respective
- Ensuring effective internal control
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant business field
- CPA 2 will be an added advantage.
If interested in the position, send in your application enclosing your CV together with a one-page testimony detailing why you feel you are best suited for this position.
Applications should be sent via the recruitment portal https://apps.gerties.org:8073/login to be received not later than August 7th 2023.
“Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital is an equal opportunity employer”