Embakasi Clinic is a first in paperless transaction in keeping up with the technological changes in the world. Our clients do not have to worry about their registration numbers because we have made it simple and easy.
Initial question was, will my child’s records be available on my next visit? Yes, they are.
We started operations on March 23, 2009. The clinic was officially opened by Manu Chandaria, the Chandaria Foundation chairman.
The staff is well trained in clinical, nursing, laboratory and pharmacy. The professional cleaners work hard to ensure the area is clean.
The ambiance is complemented by potted plans that add colour to the decor.
A lift is available for the disabled, the critically ill, as well as heavy patients.
To provide professional preventive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare service to the children and their mothers within Embakasi and its environs.
7.30am to 5.00pm on Monday to Sunday
- Well Baby Clinic on Monday to Sunday 8.00am-3.00pm
- Nutrition clinic on Saturday
- ENT Clinic on Friday 2.00pm-4.00pm
- Ophthalmology clinic on Saturday 10.00am-1.00pm
- Surgical review clinic on Monday 12.00pm-1.00pm
- Paediatric review clinic on Tuesday and Friday 2.00pm-4.oopm
- Physiotherapy on appointment
- Well woman clinic on Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday 10.00am-2.00pm
Please note you are required to secure a booking for all the clinics